Pibow Timber is a sleek, durable and attractive case crafted out of eight unique spruce layers with a transparent top and base that leave your Raspberry Pi visible inside.
Each layer is laser-cut from high-quality spruce and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 3, 2 or B+ while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, and display port accessible.
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly.
- Total of ten unique layers
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2 and Model B+
- Fully HAT compatible
- Now includes a free extension layer
- Clear top and base to leave the Pi visible
- Etched port markings and cable escapes
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Lightweight high-quality layers
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (1GB of RAM) and Raspberry Pi Model B+ (512MB of RAM) sold separately.